An excellent addition to any operation not in need of a full-time sheeting machine. The semi-manual sheeting machine shown here allows an operator to easily load a roll of material onto its unwind stand. The operator then pulls material through to the set length, triggering the material clamp, allowing the operator to manually cut the material using a score blade slitting mechanism. The machine shown here is intended for rolls of material up to 42″ in length but can be modified for longer length rolls of material.
- Machine Capacities
- Standard Features
- Optional Upgrades
- 18" Diameter Unwind - Larger capacity available
- Widths range from 6" to 36"
- Heavy-duty welded steel plate and tubing construction
- Accessible machine layout
- Machine is mounted on leveling legs
- 2" or 3" Diameter air unwind shaft
- Machine can be mounted on casters for mobility
- Automatic mechanical tension control (MODEL TCU)
- Programmable length counters
Contact us for info or pricing on this machine.
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm EST